Ordering Info & Policies
Telephone orders may be placed by calling 208-336-1927
Monday through Friday, 10am-5pm M.S.T.
Combat Sport Supply accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover Card, American Express and Paypal as forms of Payment. We can accept Money Orders or Cashiers checks as well, please contact us for more info.
CombatSportSupply (208) 336-1927
CSS normally ships out orders within 24 to 72 hours (excluding weekends or holidays) after we receive the order, unless the item is unavailable or out of stock. We will usually notify you via email or phone, usually within 48 hours if we have an issue with your order.
All orders can take 1-4 business days to process for in-stock items regardless of shipment method chosen. Please be aware that due to wildly fluctuating supply and frequent import clearance delays, out of stock items may take longer.
Most orders are shipped with a signature delivery confirmation, meaning someone will need to sign for the package to be delivered.
All orders are shipped via UPS, FEDEX, or USPS. It has been our experience that these services are the most cost effective and reliable services available. If you wish your order to be shipped by any other means, you must mention this at the time of your order.
CSS reserves the right to change the selected shipping method or the shipping cost at any time, due to fluctuations in quotes provided by the shipping companies and actual shipping prices. Almost all gun or AEG orders will be shipped via UPS or FEDEX regardless of shipping method chosen, due to the USPS online shipping calculators not taking into account the size of the package, and giving incorrect quotes. If you still prefer USPS shipping for your gun, let us know at the time of ordering so we can get you an actual quote for shipping fees.
Once the shipment leaves CSS, we are not responsible for any losses or damages that occur during shipment. Any damage claims must be made with the respective carrier immediately after receipt of your order. Any loss claims must be made with the carrier.
CSS will ship to international addresses, but orders and payment will be handled differently. Please email us for more information on international orders.
Orders being shipped to a physical address outside the United States (not including APO/FPO addresses) will be shipped via USPS Global Priority or Global Airmail, depending on the weight of the package.
Combat Sport Supply cannot be held responsible for any import taxes or duties charged to international orders by the receiving country. Please check with your country's customs office if you have any concerns before ordering. Any import taxes or duties are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Due to high incidences of credit card fraud in cerain parts of the world, Combat Sport Supply regrets that we do not ship to all countries. Please contact us if you have any concerns prior to placing an order.
By placing an order online or via email, you agree to hold Combat Sport Supply harmless should you fail to receive an order that was shipped overseas or to a Military APO/FPO address.
There are products listed on our website that require an Export License to send outside of the U.S. It is the policy of this company that any product controlled by the U.S. State, Commerce or OFAC Departments will not be shipped until a determination is made if a License is required and or received. Furthermore, Export of U.S. Controlled Items prohibits exporting or re-exporting at anytime without proper authorization from the U.S. Department of Commerce, State or OFAC (whichever applies).
APO / FPO Shipments
Members of the US Armed Forces serving overseas are gladly accepted. Order per normal, just include your full APO or FPO information in the shipping address area during the checkout process.
When shipping to a Military address outside the US (APO/FPO addresses) the only shipping method available is USPS Priority Mail or Parcel Post. We do our best to be discreet in our packaging to prevent mail theft. If you are concerned about mail theft, we can ship to a loved one or family member inside the United States. This way, he or she can repackage your order more discreetly and forward it to you as a care package.
If you wish for us to ship your order to an APO/FPO address, CSS cannot be held responsible for loss, if you do not receive your shipment as we are limited in our ability to track these shipments. If you have your order shipped to an APO/FPO address, please understand that Combat Sport Supply may not be able to track or verify delivery of your shipment.
www.CombatSportSupply.com will NOT ship any Airsoft or Paintbal lGun orders to the city of Chicago, Washington D.C. or New York City addresses, due to outrageous local laws.
CombatSportSupply.com Airsoft & Paintball Guns carry a 30 Day Warranty against manufacturer defect, unless a warranty is offered by the manufacturer, at which point the manufacturers warranty becomes the default warranty. Any Gun will be repaired or replaced if found to be defective as long as it meets the returns policy criteria below:
Warranty will be voided for items which have been altered, disassembled, abused or in the case of airsoft guns; have been used with paint BBs or any non-Japanese or Taiwanese BBs. AEGs which have fired BB weights under .20g or above .25g will be void of warranty. Removal of Blaze Orange Markings will void all warranties and rights of return.
Only items that are defective will be considered. The manufacturer is responsible for all warranties and warranty work that they offer. All Airsoft and Paintball guns/markers/launchers are checked and certified to be working before they are shipped to you unless assembly is required. All returns must be in NEW condition with original packaging and are subject to a 20% restocking fee at CSSs discretion. Fired Guns, Used Items, Used or opened consumable items such as bags of BBs, batteries, gas etc. are NOT returnable.
Returns / Exchanges:
Any return/exchange must have a return authorization number. Please email before you return any item to us to obtain a return authorization number. You must place the return authorization number clearly on your return label. You are responsible for all shipping/freight/delivery fees. All returns must be made within 10 days of shipment to be considered. All unauthorized returns will be refused! Returned Goods not meeting the above condition requirements will be returned to sender at the customers expense.
All authorized returns will usually be for store credit only, a gift certificate will be entered in your name for the full amount of the order minus a 20% restocking (Depending on the item) fee and any shipping fees. The only exceptions to this will be: we cannot ship your item within a 21 business day time period from date your order was placed, (Pre-Orders Exempt) or you were shipped the incorrect item, you will be sent the correct item, issued a full refund or receive store credit to be determined by CombatSportSupply.com.
All exchanges will be exhanged for a similar item/different size, or can be converted into a credit towards a different item, minus any restocking fees if any (20%), depending on the circumstance.
If you cancel your order for any reason after the purchase is complete, and prior to shipment, you will be refunded your money minus a $25 credit card Refund fee (At our discretion, however very rarely does this happen), to cover costs associated with your refund, and a possible restocking fee to be determined by Combat Sport Supply. If you cancel an order after it has shipped, you must follow the return procedures above. Once the item has been returned to us, you will be issued a credit for the item cost minus possible restocking fee. Pre-Ordered items that are cancelled will also follow the cancellation policy above and will incur a 50% restocking fee automatically.
CSS does not imply that all items on the website are instock, or that posted stock levels are current. We outsource some warehousing of our products and cannot verify the third parties stock levels. We provide all items for sale as a courtesy to our customers, to be shipped immediatley upon restocking.
If an item you ordered is out of stock, you will usually be notified within 2-3 business days, usually within 24 hours, and given an estimated arrival and shipment time if known. If you choose to cancel your order at that time, the cancellation policies above will apply.
Specifications, colors, legal restrictions, prices and availability are subject to change at any time without notice. It may be necessary to substitute an item with a product of equal or better quality and value that varies slightly from our online description.
Free Shipping Details:
Simply type in the Discount Code "FREESHIPPING"; during checkout to receive FREE USPS parcel post shipping to the lower 48 US states!
Good only on orders over $50.
*Not valid with other offers or promotions
Does not apply to orders weighing more than 15 pounds.
Must be used at time of purchase. If multiple items are ordered, the order will not ship until all items are ready.
A $1.75 Fee for signature confirmation is not included in this promotion and will be charged to your credit card.
The free shipping discount will supercede the free BBs promotion we offer, meaning that if you use the free shipping discount, you will not receive the free BBs with AEGs or Gas Pistols.
The FREE Kill Rag Promotion is always in effect.
You must be at least 18 years old to order any Airsoft or Paintball guns and knives. Under 18 may order any other product from us as long as you follow the rules below. Some items contained in this site may be illegal in your area for possession by anyone or those under 21 years old. It is your responsibility to check all local laws concerning the ownership, use and possession of any item on this web site before placing your order. The carrier will require proof of age when the product is delivered. By placing an order, you agree that you are of legal age and that you have read our terms and conditions!
It is your responsibility to check all local laws concerning use, ownership and possession of any product on this web site prior to purchase. Also, any attempt in entrapment by any law enforcement agency will be met with swift legal action.
It is required by law for the front .25 inch of any Airsoft replica barrel to be permanently colored in blaze orange. Removal of this orange tip voids any warranty offered by CSS or the manufacturer. CombatSportSupply.com will not be held responsible for any damages or expense incurred from the sale or use of its products.
Further Lawyer Speak:
CombatSportSupply reserves the right to change its shipping, return or discount policies at any time. All item descriptions may not be accurate if the manufacturer changes the item and although CSS tries to keep the information as current as possible, is not responsible for any discrepancies or changes to the item or its contents.
1. Disclaimer Liability - Combat Sport Supply has taken reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained in this web site is accurate; however, all information is provided "as is" without any express or implied warranties, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMBAT SPORT SUPPLY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY USE OR PERFORMANCE OF OR CONTENT ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION, EVEN IF NOTIFIED IN ADVANCE OF THE POTENTIAL FOR SUCH DAMAGES. All users of the information agree that access to any use of the information is subject to the terms and conditions set forth on this page, as well as all applicable laws, and such access and use is at the user's own risk. These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice by updating or revising this page.
2. Copyright notice - Copyright notice for all pages on this web site: © 2006-2016 Summit Lake Entertainment Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Any reproduction of these pages for commercial purposes or for distribution to other persons is a violation of United States Copyright law and may subject you to civil and criminal penalties. You may not modify, publish, transmit, create derivative works or in any other way exploit any of Combat Sport Supply copyrighted works without first obtaining Combat Sport Supply’s written consent. You may not view, reproduce, print or otherwise use any of the content of this web site for anything other than your personal, informational, noncommercial use. Any reproduction must include the copyright notice set forth above.
3. Trademark notice - All product names, trademarks, service marks or other images in this web site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Combat Sport Supply, and the use thereof without the express written consent of the owner(s) thereof is strictly prohibited. All other product names contained on this web site may be trademarks or service marks of other persons.
4. Links – The Combat Sport Supply web site contains links to third party web sites. Combat Sport Supply does not control the content of these web sites. Unless specifically stated on this web site to the contrary, Combat Sport Supply is not affiliated with these third parties and does not endorse or sponsor their web sites, products or services.
5. Governing Law - By accessing this web site, you agree that the laws of the State of Idaho, without regard to the conflict of laws and principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to use of this web site. You also submit to the personal jurisdiction of Idaho and the venue of the state and federal Courts of Idaho. Any litigation affecting CombatSportSupply.com regarding our services or products must first be mediated or arbitrated prior to any court filings