Revision Desert Locust Tactical Goggle Essential
Designed as the ultimate protective eyewear, the Desert Locust Goggle builds
upon Revision Eyewear's unmatched ability to protect soldier's eyes. The Desert
Locust combines the best ballistic protection with a perfect facial and helmet
fit, balancing the soldier's need for comfort with well-sealed eye protection.
The high performance OcuMaxâ„¢ coating prevents fogging and scratching to
ensure clear vision while the optically correct goggle lens is engineered
to maximize field-of-view and provide unprecedented visual clarity.
THE DESERT LOCUST GOGGLE SYSTEM
* HIGH-IMPACT One-piece, optical grade polycarbonate lens shields eyes from
PROTECTION unexpected fragments
* CLEAR VISION High performance OcuMaxâ„¢ coating protects against fogging and
scratching. Top & lateral forced air vents provide constant airflow.
Filtration media prevents small particle entry
* FIELD-OF-VIEW Widest field-of-view to enhance war fighting capabilities
* DURABILITY Superior anti-scratch hard coating; designed for use in extreme climatic
conditions. Resists a wide variety of chemicals
* COMFORT & FIT Lightweight and comfortable, the Desert Locust is ideal for both tactical
operations and extended-use missions. Pliable frame material and
strapping system seals the face while maximizing facial comfort
* COMPATIBILITY Low profile design ensures compatibility with helmet, binoculars and
night vision systems
* ADJUSTABILITY Adjustable strapping system fits over the helmet, or on head, under hat
* LENSES 100% protection from harmful UV-A, UV-B and UV-C rays. Optically
correct lenses can be interchanged quickly for various light conditions
* PRESCRIPTION READY Optional Rx insert is also compatible with Revision Sawflyï¿½ï¿½Â®
Spectacles. Revision offers Rx Carrier fulfillment services.
See www.revisioneyewear.com for details
* APEL U.S. Army Authorized Protective Eyewear List:
Foliage Green: NSN 4240-01-547-6218 Black: NSN 4240-01-547-6227
DESERT LOCUST OFFERS EXTREME PROTECTION
* Certified to ANSI Z87.1-2003+
* Meets U.S. Military eyewear ballistic impact resistance requirements (MIL-V-43511C, clause 3.5.10)
* Meets U.S. Military eyewear ballistic impact resistance requirements (MIL-PRF-31013, clause 184.108.40.206)
* CE Certified in accordance with EN 166, EN 170 and EN 172
* Cage Code: 30VZ5
ALL LENSES PROVIDE 100% UV-A, UV-B AND UV-C PROTECTION. LENSES INTERCHANGE EASILY WITHOUT ANY TOOLS.
HIGH IMPACT LENSES:
NEUTRAL GRAY LENSES- Reduce extreme glare and squinting. Use outdoors in extreme glare and bright conditions.
Clear LENSES- Maximize light transmittance. Use indoors or at night.
The Desert Locust Essential Goggle System comes with:
Smoke Interchanchable Lens
-Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Its your vision. We protect it.
From the Field:
"...your product lives up to a soldiers expectations, by far this is the best pair of ballistic eyewear I have ever worn..."
101st Airborne Division
"The Ants rocked! ...no fogging issues at all... They worked great on the range as well..."
Additional InformationRevision Eyewear Website